1. Contest period: 1500Z December 29th to 1500Z December 30th, 2012.
Operate for a maximum of 14 hours. Off times are 30 minutes minimum
and a maximum of four off periods are permitted.
A separate warm-up event will be held on October 20th/21st with the
same time period and entry categories. A Summer event will be held
on June 16/17th - again with the same time period and categories.
2. Bands and mode: 160 meters CW only.
3. Categories: Single operator or multi-operator; high, low or QRP power.
Low power is 100 watts or less output. QRP is 5 watts or less output.
High power is 1500 watts output or whatever you can legally run in your
country - whichever is less.
4. Exchange: Four character grid square (i.e. CN85). RST is optional.
5. QSO Points: The number of QSO points for eac
Читать дальше »